Tuesday, February 21

DIY MOSCHINO inspired Cardigan

Ready, Get Set, Go - RECYCLING WINTER CARDIGAN FOR SPRING
Hello guys - I am sorry that I haven't posted much on this page. Don't worry, I got lots of ideas on my inspiration folder that I want to share with you. Also, as soon as I find enough time this blog will be up and running. So please bear with me. Anyway, I want to share with your this very simple recycling of a winter cardigan for spring. This is inspired from Moschino Cheap and Chic jacket last SS11 - it's not exactly the same but somehow the idea is there. You can design yours with different-colored rhinestones. As for me, I just want it minimal. I know, a lot of you have lots of stuff from previous season that you still would like to use on the next. Only 3 easy steps and no-rocket science.Let me get down to that.
WHAT YOU NEED:
an old cardigan
crystal silver rhinestones
needle and thread





1.Place rhinestones on your desired parts so that you can estimate how many rhinestones you want to embellish. For me here, I narrowed my rhinestones to 8 pieces on both sides including the rear part of the cuffs.
2. Sew the aligned rhinestones.
3.It should looked like this and whalah your ready for the next spring baby!


No comments: